Gravity Forms Import Entries is an extension of Gravity Forms which allows admin to import CSV file data in the entries section of gravity form. Admin can also Update existing entries by selecting the field (from csv) that will be matched to entry id.
- Export entries from “Gravity Form” plugin and csv file and import it to Gravity Import Entries add-on (or manually create csv file matching gravity forms criteria).
- Admin can choose from gravity form and csv file for the entries to be imported from.
- Update existing entries by selecting the field (from csv) that will be matched to entry id.
- Admin has the option to import post type and this post type will add to post types list.
- Admin has the option to make a conditional Logic to import entries accordingly, setting conditions for the entries that match or do not match.
- Admin has option to save form mapping and conditional logic as a template related to the form being used and that template can be reused again.
- System will add records that have errors not imported to new CSV file and to make it easy to import those records again.
- Admin has option to use rules validation on gravity form. Apply gravity form validation when import entries (required, unique .. etc).