Increase your profits by selling All Access memberships – which give your customers an extremely improved experience. All (or just some) of your store’s products will be right at your customers’ fingertips when they need them. After purchasing a membership, they simply log in and start downloading products. Your customers spend more than they otherwise would have, and also get more for their money – everyone wins.
This makes for an amazingly smooth user experience when looking for a specific product from your store. In seconds, they can search, find, and download without needing to pay anything additional. They can download anything they want, whenever they want – and ONLY what they want. This makes it simple, easy, and useful to your customers.
- Set duration of access (any time length, from infinite down to a single day)
- Allow unlimited downloads or set download limits (for example, 1 download per day/week/month/year)
- Allow access to all products or limit by category(s)
- Allow access to specific price variations only
- Modify pass settings on a customer-by-customer basis
- Create unlimited “tiered” passes. For example “Gold”, “Silver”, and “Bronze” access levels.
- Restrict content (like embedded videos/text) on any page, post, or product.
- Allow products to be purchased one-by-one AND sell All Access.
- All Access Only mode so products can ONLY be downloaded using an access pass
- Accept early renewals
- Upsell to All Access beside any purchase button.
- Show “Login” link beside any product (useful for existing All Access customers)
- Tool to convert prior-to-installed purchases into All Access Passes
- Shortcode which shows anything to people WITHOUT an All Access Pass (useful for sales info)
- Shortcode which only displays products the customer can download using their All Access Pass
- Shortcode which tells customers all of their All Access Pass details (downloads left, etc)
- Discount Codes: require a valid All Access membership for specific discount codes to be used.